Cathexis joins the global market leaders at IFSEC International (21-23 June 2016)
Cathexis Technologies, a leading IP Video Management Software Developer is preparing to showcase its world-class products and services on the global stage as it exhibits at IFSEC International, from 21-23 June 2016 at ExCel, London, United Kingdom.
As a globally recognised leader in IP Video Management Software innovation, Cathexis Technologies will join more the 600 security product and services suppliers to welcome an audience of over 27 000 security professionals, including: distributors, installers, integrators, consultants and end-users.
Cathexis Technologies invites IFESC International visitors to join our stand (Hall3 G250) for a hot cup of coffee, brewed by a professional barista, as the Cathexis team takes you through some of our latest technological features.
This year’s featured demos include:
- The Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) solution for both low and high-speed applications.
- Advanced Video Search, which dramatically speeds up the ability to review recorded surveillance footage and look for specific events.
- High Volume 1000+ Camera Video Servers.
- Improved HD display for local server based monitors.
- Adjacent Camera Mapping, a feature that displays footage from the camera directly adjacent to the one that the operator is focusing on, to keep track of a developing situation.
- The Improved Hardware Efficiency allows customers to use less of their own hardware resources while gaining considerably greater results.
- All the 3rd party systems that have been integrated over the year.
IFSEC International, Europe’s largest security exhibition, welcomes over 27 000 global security professionals to ExCeL London to experience the latest technological innovations and hear from industry leaders within the security industry – all under one roof, over three days.