Cathexis system integrates with CaddX alarm panels to provide an elegant integrated solution for estates with multiple alarm panels and Surveillance requirements.
In line with the Cathexis strategy of providing integrated solutions to the market ( Access control, Fire panels, Point-of-Sale, Weighbridges, Scales etc.), the integration with the CaddX allows the security and estate managers to manage the system via a single user interface.
The Cathexis system provides a full hierarchical interactive map interface which automatically “drills down” to selected maps upon messages from the alarm panels. In the graphic below one can see the camera positions on the map which the operator can “drag and drop” into the virtual matrix mimic panel. In addition to this, alarm information is portrayed on the map.
Once an alarm signal has been detected, the relevant map of the building from where the alarm was generated is displayed to the operator (see below). Actual PIR zone information is then displayed (zones show red on map when activated) allowing the system operator to see exactly what zones are being triggered. Video footage from relevant cameras is associated with each alarm/event and stored in an SQL database for possible future data-mining.
Alarm panels can be armed and disarmed via the user interface and a log of all events and alarms allows for forensic analysis. Automatic procedures and contact information is also displayed to the user and associated with the specific alarm received. The “Case” management system allows operators to escalate alarms to other users of the system (e.g supervisors, managers”) and effectively opens an electronic docket relating to specific events or alarms. The docket maintains a full log of all processes.
Other major capabilities include:
- Bi-directional audio
- Ability to play pre-recorded audio clips upon events/alarms
- Movement of PTZ cameras automatically to pre-set position upon event/alarm triggers
- Auto monitor/camera switching upon events/alarms
- Perimeter “tracking” capability
- Ability to move PTZ cameras to pre-set positions via the map interface
- SMART Video analytics and “learning” algorithms
- Highly sophisticated technical “health” monitoring
- Dual compression algorithm capability (recording and transmission) for effective off-site monitoring
- I.P and analogue cameras provide a true “hybrid” solution.
For more information on this, contact Gus Brecher at [email protected]at.co.za