Cathexis has recently completed an integration between the CathexisVision Video Management software and the Ipsotek Video Analytics products.
Ipsotek is a global leader in scenario-based Video Analytics with expertise across a wide range of applications in the commercial and public sector.
The integration, which is performed by means of the Ipsotek video analytic VIS1000 “Edge” based Analytics device provides the following functionality:
- Video Analytics events and triggers are sent from the Ipsotek System to the CathexisVision software
- These events trigger rules that provide:
- The association and database storage of selected cameras, which are synchronised with the event data
- Switching of selected cameras to selected monitors
- Sending of events/alarms to an Alarm Management client
- Playing of selected audio clips in the control room or on “Edge” devices
- GUI notifications on the CathexisVision map interface
- SMS or E-mail notification of selected events to selected recipients
- CathexisVision provides the facility to “mine” the database for selected Ipsotek triggers and find events with associated video footage.