Network IO Devices
- The EIO3148 has 8 inputs and 4 outputs.
- The inputs are surge protected in compliance with the IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (1kV L-L, 2kV L-PE) standards.
- Class 4 PoE+ (15 W). It can also use a stand alone power source.
- Backwards compatible with CathexisVision 2015 and earlier, where it will function as an EIO1148
The EIO-3148 network base IO expander device enables comprehensive access and control of remote in/output relays over an Ethernet network. In applications where an Ethernet network already exists, this is a significant cost-saver as it does away with the requirement for cabling. Through the CathexisVision software control, opening and closing of integrated relay contacts can be incorporated into any response of a critical event.
- 2-Port asynchronous communications
- Power Over Ethernet
- Supported baud rates from 9600 to 115 200
- Aesthetic, small and unobtrusive