Cathexis has launched its latest user interface, Carbon 3.1, with an enhanced feature set, offering improved performance. This powerful new user interface with a sleek, modern aesthetic is designed with operators’ needs in mind. Carbon is easy to navigate and intuitive to use, simplifying the management of CathexisVision sites for more streamlined and efficient security operations.
Carbon 3.1 boast an array of features:
- The ability to create and save customisable camera layouts.
- Smart Search tools.
- Improved event monitoring.
- Interactive maps.
- Roles, groups and the option to inherit multiple user roles.
- Integrated database analysis.
- Sophisticated database filtering.
- Shared access to camera layouts, maps, and other resources across devices.
- Enhanced evidence building and archiving
This is a first step for Carbon, which allows efficient management of individual sites. Future releases of Carbon will see the capacity for enterprise installations, with the ability to connect to an enterprise server for management of multiple sites simultaneously.