As a global company in the security industry, Cathexis prioritises data protection. We are also committed to helping our clients comply with data protection laws. It is important that companies ensure that their use of CathexisVision software falls within the privacy regulations set out by the relevant authorities in their regions. To help Cathexis clients understand how they can do this, Cathexis has produced Privacy Guides on the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- Thorough explanation of data subjects’ rights, definitions and applications of important concepts
- Backed up with references to legislation, links to useful websites, articles and resources
- Instructions for data controllers and responsible parties
- Tips on compliance specifically relating to video surveillance
- Guidelines/templates for compiling important documentation
Cathexis is committed to providing cybersecure video management solutions to customers globally and complying with international regulations. All products produced by Cathexis Technologies are NDAA compliant.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
[ wpdm_package id= 141673 template=”57876315c6f15″]