The CathexisVision Video Surveillance Management software is now integrated with the Paxton access control solution.
This integration allows for complete synchronisation between the Paxton Access Control transactions and video from cameras attached to the CathexisVision system.
The integration provides the following capability:
- Synchronised access transactions and video
- Database “mining” to find access transactions and associated video footage. This facility is available both locally and remotely
- Association of both “pre” and “post” event video clips
- The Cathexis “Fast-Track” facility which enables users to track cardholders across multiple doors
- Interactive Map interface
- Real-time actions automatically triggered on selected transactions. Examples include:
o Switch a camera or layout to a monitor
o Generate an alarm at the control room
o Play audio clips
o Trigger an I/O output
o Move a PTZ camera to a preset position