CathexisVision provides an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) solution for both low and high-speed applications. The ANPR software allows for the identification and capturing of number plate information via cameras and databases.
This provides 24/7 access to users who can compare images captured to blacklists or whitelists and take immediate appropriate action against these comparisons. The ANPR feature is well-suited to any parking/access control application as well as any high-speed freeway detection requirements
The CathexisVision ANPR Feature, with its proven high-performance capability, can be used worldwide. The world-leading technology covers over 200 countries. You can find it here
- One of the world’s leading algorithms for instant recognition.
- Recognition of license plates worldwide
- Compatibility with standard (visible light) and infrared ANPR cameras.
- The creation of unique groups (blacklists, whitelists, employees, contractors).
- Predetermined actions for the various groups.
- Seamless camera setup.
- Simplified database mining capability.
- Maximum security.
- Denies unauthorised access.
- Ability to capture information regardless of the speed or light.
- High-definition images for accurate identification.
- View events from specific time-frames.
The state-of-the-art technology associated with CathexisVision ANPR provides for immediate license plate recognition with all IP cameras.
The CathexisVision ANPR software automatically captures and records each number plate as it passes the IP surveillance camera. The information is saved and users are able to designate various license plates into unique groups, for example, Allow, Deny, Contractors and Employees.
Having captured license plates and having information stored in various groups, users are able to set up predetermined actions based on those groups. For example, an employee vehicle has approached the company parking lot, open access gate.
For simplified user experience, the ANPR Feature allows for the simple setup of cameras at any height or angle, which will not interfere with accurate identification capability. The system is then easily configured to allow for instant use and maximum capability.
A major feature associated with CathexisVision ANPR is the advanced automated data mining software that trawls through vast amounts of data collected. This process can be used on previously captured records for comparisons or to collect intelligence about specific plates.
To change the current video, select the playlist overlay button seen in the top right corner:
2. Essentials requirements for a functioning ANPR system
3. Selecting the correct camera for an ANPR site
4. Basic camera settings for ANPR
5.- ANPR works first time … every time
6. Setting up the integrated HIKVISION ANPR camera
7. Installing the Carmen ANPR software
8. Setting up and configuring CathexisVision for ANPR