The CathexisVision Video Management Software (VMS) solution provides smart technology and management tools to protect staff, students and visitors, ensure operational efficiency, and reduce risks to infrastructure.
CathexisVision manages systems across all areas of a site and links CCTV monitoring to a powerful range of actions. From access control and automatic number plate recognition, to perimeter monitoring and point-of-sale — whatever your site’s requirements, the integrated, comprehensive CathexisVision solution can create a facility that runs smoothly and safely.
- CathexisVision does the analysis for you, optimising the control room environment.
- Fast, real-time alerts allow response teams to react to incidents quickly. “smart” campus environment through the use of sophisticated management tools.
- System reliability and low maintenance maximise up-time and cost-effectiveness.fast, real-time alerts, making it possible for response teams to react quickly to incidents such as protests, fire, intrusion, and other threats.
- By performing automated functions, video analytics create an easy-to-monitor site.
- Cybersecurity and privacy features help you address compliance and data protection.
- Third-party systems integration amplifies the value of the CathexisVision solution.
- The solution can be tailored to meet your site’s unique needs. privacy and cyber-security compliance on various levels.
Protecting Public Spaces
- CathexisVision’s monitoring tools allow operators can manage thousands of cameras, allocate cameras to users, view events, and take action.
- Through AI-powered video analytics, the system can create alerts in response to unusual activity in designated areas.
- Search tools empower operators to find footage of incidents quickly and easily.
- Complex procedures, such as arming intrusion panels, can be performed locally or remotely from CathexisVision.
The Power of Integration
- By integrating with access control systems, fire panels, point-of-sale, analytics devices, metal detectors and more, CathexisVision can provide video verification of third-party system events and link these to actions. Intercom integrations enable operators to use bi-directional audio communication.
- Create alerts, mine databases, or perform sophisticated procedures such as arming intrustion panels.
- For example, if someone tries at enter an unauthorized area, an alarm can be triggered, and the operator can be alerted immediately, with information and video verification of the event
Manage Parking, Vehicles and Roads
- With Automatic Number Plate Recognition, licence plates can be compared to lists of plates in user-configured groups.
- Automate actions (such as alarms or controlling third-party devices) for when a recognised plate falls within a designated group.
- Conversely, a gate can be opened for staff automatically.
- Find plates with CathexisVision’s comprehensive database search facility.
- The speed algorithm provides alerts and recordings of vehicles travelling at speeds higher than a set limit.
AI-Powered Video Analytics
- The AI object classification algorithm allows users to search for objects by type (for example car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or person).
- The algorithm also enables searching by colour, such as finding all ‘red trucks’ within a specified time period on a specific camera, or across multiple cameras.
- CathexisVision’s sophisticated tools work with standard or thermal cameras to give real-time alerts, assisting staff in making informed decisions.
- The in-house engineered video analytics suite can be configured to detect people crossing perimeter boundaries.
- The software integrates with third-party electronic fence monitoring systems, amplifying security when used with video analytics.
- These methods, paired with the control room and alarm management solution, guide operators to areas of concern, allowing them to take immediate action.
Control room management
- Simultaneous connection to multiple sites with concurrent viewing of cameras.
- User-friendly interface.
- Investigate areas of interest with a multi-layered map, which provides graphical alerts from system events and allows operators to control third-party devices.
- Assign priority levels and resources to events with the Alarm Management Gateway. When an event occurs, operators are guided to the camera/map and procedures are presented.
- Events and operator activities are databased.
- Control monitors from the video wall, which also enables tours of cameras and layouts on selected panels or monitors.
- Switch cameras to selected monitors automatically in response to events.