The Cathexis video management solution and software site provides an extensive range of sophisticated video monitoring options, tools and functionality to satisfy all security and infrastructure management requirements.
Cathexis has completed a wide variety of successful security installations in the property sector, including retail centres, campuses, residential estates and office parks.
The power of the CathexisVision Software lies in its ability to offer speed, efficiency and effectiveness – all in one fully integrated solution. A series of pre-determined actions, based on alarm triggers received, accelerate operator efficiency and allow for instant control room reaction.
Exceptional integration capability, real-time monitoring, and the ability to operate reliably in any climate, makes Cathexis a leading global provider of property security solutions.
- Speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Exceptional integration capability
- Electric fence / alarm panel / fire panel / camera integration
- Reliability in all climate conditions
- Forensic verification of incidents
- Perimeter protection
- Health monitoring
With seamless flexibility and scaleability, Cathexis provides the most ideal product solution, combined with all the necessary expertise and experience for property security requirements. Cathexis goes beyond surveillance to offer a sophisticated management tool that enables operators and managers to function in a multi-tiered control environment.
The CathexisVision software provides the surveillance solutions that meet the high security demands required for these environments through the following features:
- Multi-tier system management
- I.P and analogue camera hybrid solutions
- Megapixel camera support
- Smart video analytics
- Unlimited scalability
- Access control integration
- Remote and multiple site management capability
- Centralised alarm management
- Sophisticated health monitoring
One of the major differentiating features of Cathexis, is the capability to integrate various third-party systems. Integration is enhanced by predetermined actions upon information received from various systems and the association of specifc actions for events. Third-party system integration for effective control room monitoring, includes:
- Access control
- Alarm panels
- Fire panels
The Cathexis solution provides continuous monitoring of all the components, including hardware and software integrity, providing automated warnings of any possible impending failure. Maintenance engineers can perform corrective maintenance before the system fails.
A full user-managed alarm management facility enables the effective handling of alarms and events and logs all actions taken by operators and allows managers to generate reports for ongoing system optimisation.
The CathexisVision advanced search tools enable operators to quickly and efficiently find the relevant video and data associated with specific event to facilitate immediate response. These features include activity trails, motion search, snap-search, timeline search and database mining
Events or alarms can be triggered from many different sources, including:
- Video analytics (either server or camera based)
- Physical inputs
- Triggers from 3rd party systems (like fire panels, intrusion panels, access control systems etc.)
- Technical alarms (e.g camera failures, failover)
- User triggers
Actions can then be taken depending on the triggers received. These actions may include:
- Switching a camera to a selected area on the video wall
- Moving a PTZ camera to a selected zone
- Playing tones in the control room or elsewhere in the facility
- Sending a notification to the control room alarm management client
- Sending an SMS or email to selected recipients
- Switching an output (e;g warning light, siren)
- Controlling a 3rd party system