Our video management software monitors and protects the perimeters, grounds, and buildings of small and large properties alike – from retail centres and residential estates to industrial sites and office parks.
The power of the CathexisVision Software lies in its ability to offer speed, efficiency and effectiveness – all in one fully integrated solution. A series of pre-determined actions, based on alarm triggers received, accelerate operator efficiency and allow for instant control room reaction.
Exceptional integration capability, real-time monitoring, and the ability to operate reliably in any climate, makes Cathexis a leading global provider of property security solutions.
- CathexisVision does the analysis for you, optimising the control room environment.
- Fast, real-time alerts allow response teams to react quickly to incidents.
- System reliability and low maintenance maximise up-time and cost-effectiveness.
- By performing automated functions, video analytics create an easy-to-monitor site
- Cybersecurity and privacy features help you address compliance and data protection.
- Third-party systems integration amplifies the value of the CathexisVision solution.
- The solution can be tailored to meet your site’s unique needs.
Protect people and keep grounds, buildings, and assets secure at all hours
- Integration with electric fences protects property perimeters.
- The Video Analytics suite identifies whether motion approaching the fence is caused by a person, animal, or vehicle, and detects presence in forbidden zones. This systematic approach to detection using intelligent technology allows hundreds of cameras to be monitored simultaneously.
- Lights and alarms can be configured to respond automatically to security threats
- Deep learning neural networks analyse footage and enable the system to create alerts when unusual activity is detected. This reduces human error and ensures greater accuracy in detecting security breaches.
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms are able to detect motion, identify objects or human presence in designated zones, and differentiate humans from animals at property perimeters.
- Specific rules can be applied, such as detecting loitering or stopping in a certain area.
- These tools work together to detect threats, such as people entering forbidden areas containing valuable assets, or unusual activity after hours.
- (ANPR) manages automatic actions for recognised plates: boom-gate access may be granted when a plate matches an authorised list, or an alarm can be triggered when a denied plate is detected.
- Text overlays display resident or staff information over video footage of vehicles entering and exiting.
- The Object Classification algorithm allows operators to search for vehicles by type and by colour, and to track speed and direction, as well as vehicles entering or exiting a forbidden area.
- Find license plates with CathexisVision’s comprehensive database search facility.
Through CathexisVision, manage multiple integrated systems and automate actions.
- Access control
- Alarm panels
- Fire panels