The Cathexis video management solution and software suite provides an extensive range of sophisticated video monitoring options, tools and functionality to satisfy all security and infrastructure management requirements.
The global improvement of bandwidth has perpetuated the exponential growth of the remote monitoring industry.
For more than a decade, Cathexis has been at the forefront of this technology, developing a range of the most powerful remote monitoring solutions available.
Cathexis offers remote monitoring service providers an exceptional and comprehensive range of solutions to increase monitoring potential through powerful integration capability, health monitoring solutions, as well as flexible and hybrid architecture.
- Multiple video streaming for cameras
- Video transcoding to support low bandwidth
- Complete control room multi-site environment
- Centralised alarm management
- Remote health monitoring
- Bi-directional audio
With seamless flexibility and scaleability, Cathexis provides the most ideal product solution, combined with all the necessary expertise and experience for property security requirements. Cathexis goes beyond surveillance to offer a sophisticated management tool that enables operators and managers to function in a multi-tiered control environment.
The CathexisVision software provides the surveillance solutions that meet the high security demands required for these environments through the following features:
- Multi-tier system management
- IP and analogue hybrid solutions
- Megapixel camera support
- Smart video analytics
- Unlimited scalability
- Access control integration
- Remote and multiple site management capability
- Centralised alarm management
- Sophisticated health monitoring
One of the major differentiating features of Cathexis, is the capability to integrate various third-party systems. Integration is enhanced by predetermined actions upon information received from various systems and the association of specifc actions for events. Third-party system integration for effective control room monitoring, includes:
- Access control
- Alarm panels
- Fire panels
The Cathexis solution provides continuous monitoring of all the components, including hardware and software integrity, providing automated warnings of any possible impending failure. Maintenance engineers can perform corrective maintenance before the system fails.
A full user-managed alarm management facility enables the effective handling of alarms and events and logs all actions taken by operators and allows managers to generate reports for ongoing system optimisation.
The CathexisVision advanced search tools enable operators to quickly and efficiently find the relevant video and data associated with specific event to facilitate immediate response. These features include activity trails, motion search, snap-search, timeline search and database mining
- Video analytics (either server or camera based)
- Physical inputs
- Triggers from 3rd party systems (like fire panels, intrusion panels, access control systems etc.)
- Technical alarms (e.g camera failures, failover)
- User triggers
- Switching a camera to a selected area on the video wall
- Moving a PTZ camera to a selected zone
- Playing tones in the control room or elsewhere in the facility
- Sending a notification to the control room alarm management client
- Sending an SMS or email to selected recipients
- Switching an output (e;g warning light, siren)
- Controlling a 3rd party system